Trenegy Named as a Top Company to Work for in Texas 2015
On December 4, 2014

Navigate

HOUSTON, Texas – December 4, 2014 – Trenegy Incorporated was recently named as one of the 2015 Best Companies to Work for in Texas

Trenegy was founded in 2010 by ex-Big Four partners who believe in providing fit-for-purpose services to fast growing companies. The consulting firm has grown to 25 employees working on projects in Texas and throughout the United States. This is Trenegy’s fourth year to win the award.Best Places to Work10thLogo

“We’re thrilled to be recognized as a best place to work in Texas,” said Managing Director Peter Purcell. “Our staff is phenomenal, and we are proud of the work we do together.”

Of the total evaluation score, 75% came from a survey designed to measure the employee experience. The other 25% of the evaluation was based on workplace policies, systems, philosophies, practices, and demographics.

“I’m especially proud of this award given the weight of employee feedback,” said Managing Director Bill Aimone. “Our goal is to develop strong consultants who stay with Trenegy because they enjoy the culture, the work and the opportunity to grow their skills.”

The 2015 Best Companies to Work for in Texas list is made up of 100 companies. The awards program was created in 2006 and is a project of Texas Monthly, the Texas Association of Business (TAB), Texas SHRM and Best Companies Group.

The rankings will be revealed for the first time at the Best Companies to Work for in Texas event on March 31, 2015 at the Hyatt Regency Austin, and will also be profiled by Texas Monthly in a special publication that will be released in conjunction with the event.

 

About Trenegy

Trenegy is a Houston-based consulting firm equipping oil and gas companies for growth and change. Our founders are ex-Big Four partners with experience helping global companies get value out of finance, operations and technology. See www.trenegy.com for more information.